Enugu COVID-19 Announcement
The Enugu State Ministry of Health further recommends the following to the good people of the state as part of the precautionary measures to contain Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19):
1. Stay at home as much as you can.
2. Use a clean cloth mask daily if you have to go out.
3. Do not touch the front of the mask while wearing it.
4. Remove your mask only from both ears at the same time.
5. Wash your hands after removing the mask.
6. Wash your cloth mask, dry and iron it everyday.
7. Maintain respiratory hygiene when you have to cough or sneeze.
8. Maintain social/physical distancing protocol always.
9. Wash your hands as often as you can with soap and running water.
10. When you can’t wash your hands use an alcohol based hand sanitizer frequently.
Call these numbers if you think you may have or know someone who may have Covid-19 symptoms, 08182555550 or 09022333833, or the NCDC number 080097000010.
Obi Emmanuel Ikechukwu
Commissioner for Health Enugu State.
Enugu State is in the hands of God! ##